Xu Xin; Currently the number 1 ranked player in the world, as of September 2014.
Player name: Xu Xin
Date of Birth: January 8, 1990
Height: 1.81 m (5 ft 11)
Weight: 70 kg (150 lb, 11 st)
Current World Ranking: 1 (Since Sept 2014)
Xu Xin uses:
Stiga Mantra M on an Stiga Intensity NCT Blade.
Playing Style: Xu Xin is a left handed top spin attacker with incredible serves! His incredible arm speed allows him to destroy his killer forehand topspin passed any player in the World. Xu Xin is amongst the young Chinese warriors including Ma Long and Zhang Jike as the best trio in recent times. Xu Xin is one of very few players in the top 100 of the World to play with a unique style of grip – The penhold grip.
- 2014 Asian GamesChampion
- 2013 World Team Champion
- 2013 World Doubles Champion
- 2013 World Mixed Doubles Champion
- 2013 Chinese Open Champion
- 2013 Asian Cup Champion
- 2013 Korea Open World Tour Champion
- 2013 Career High World Ranking of 1 in January
- 2012 June: Career high World ranking of 3
- 2012 China Open World Tour: Men’s Singles Champion
- 2012 Asian Cup: Men’s Singles Champion
- 2012 World Team Championships – Gold Medallist
- 2011 Qatar Open: Men’s Singles Champion
- 2011 World Championships: Men’s Doubles Champion
- 2010 Slovenian Open: Men’s Singles Champion