Seasons greeting from all of us at Thornton’s Table Tennis. Good News we will be attending the Stiga Blackpool Junior 2* Open on Sunday 20th December at the Palatine Leisure centre in Blackpool.
We will be there from 9pm and trading all day. We will have all of our seasonal offers on sale so this is a great opportunity to get your last minute Christmas gifts and other table tennis requisites including ready to play bats, blades and rubbers, along with training shoes, textiles and all other accessories.Here is the address:
Palatine Leisure Centre
207 St. Annes Road
1. Playing Conditions – Play throughout will be on 12 Butterfly tables with Butterfly Nets & Posts; STIGA 3 Star 40+ Balls (white); Individual courts size 9.25m x 4.5m enclosed by
surrounds; Strip Timber semi sprung floor; Height of playing area 8m; Fluorescent (white) lighting at a minimum height of 8m. Scoring machines will be used for all matches.
2. Entry Forms – Further copies of this entry form are available from and should be returned to the Tournament Organiser: Brian Jackson, 5 Alisan Road, Carleton, Poulton-le-Fylde, Lancs,
FY6 7QF. Tel: (m) 07973 851407 (5-9pm only) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or from the Table Tennis England website: Hwww.tabletennisengland.co.ukH no later than Saturday 5 th December 2015.
3. Refreshments – Light refreshments and drinks will be available.
4. Changing – The venue offers full changing and shower facilities.
5. Car Parking – Free car parking (at owners risk) is available at the venue.
6. Draw – The draw will take place on Tuesday 8 th December 2015, 7pm at 5 Alisan Road, Carleton, Poulton-le-Fylde, Lancs.
7. Entries – If it becomes necessary to RESTRICT ENTRIES this will be done on a last received, first out basis. No refunds of entry fees will be made after the date of the draw.
8. Admission – There will be no charge for admission.
9. Doping – Doping control tests may take place.
10. Practice – There are no separate practice facilities. Competitors will be permitted to practise on tables not in use at the discretion of the Referee.
11. Ranking Scheme – Match results will be submitted for inclusion in the Table Tennis England Computer Ranking Scheme.
12. Notification – Entrants will be notified of the time of their first match on the day.
13. Prizes – Trophies or medals will be awarded to the winner and runner up in each category.
14. Accommodation – Details of accommodation will be sent out with notification if requested.
15. The organising committee reserves the right to alter the above dramatically if necessary.
16. P.A. System – All matches will be announced on the P.A. System. Players must not leave the centre without permission of the referee.