Table Tennis Rubber: 729 Friendship Dr. Evil
Special formulation of natural and synthetic rubber compounds make this pip rubber very strange. The formula not the length of the pips is what gives this rubber its ability to chop, bump, smash, and manipulate spin all with unparalleled control. Dr. Evil can glass under a ball one shot and generate spin on the next. This product is durable! broken pips are rare even during robot practice. Unlike “classic” hard bat rubbers, Dr Evil is able to handle high amounts of incoming spin, making this rubber an excellent choice for players who play in open sponge events.
– Short Pips out
– Strange Effect on ball.
– Will produce deceptive shots.
– Good spin reversal.
– Excellent smash/flat kill.
– Can chop from distance or close to the table.
– Rock hard rubber for maximum spin reversal.
– Thick base sheet designed for OX use