Table Tennis Blade: Stiga Cybershape Carbon Table Tennis Blade
- An offensive table tennis blade with a revolutionary, patent pending and design-protected shape that provides an optimised hitting area.
- Cybershape Carbon is approved for all types of competition.
- Our studies have shown that, the optimal hitting area lies on the top half of the blade. That’s why we’ve optimised the hitting area to be 11% larger for the shakehand grip and 9% larger for the penhold grip compared to a traditional blade.
- CCF technology with a carbon fibre layer on the wood core for a softer touch and greater control.
- The shape allows the player to easily angle the bat as desired and get just the right amount of spin when serving.
- According to measurements from tests carried out in collaboration with KTH, Cybershape has a more linear frequency response than a traditional blade, which creates a completely new feel during play.
- Reflective lens that alternates between purple and blue depending on the angle.
Cybershape Carbon table tennis blade
Material Wood + Carbon fiber
Weight (g) 85 ± 5
19 year old Truls Möregårdh. World champion finalist
I used STIGA Cybershape because I believe it’s the shape for a future world champion!
I’ve been using Cybershape Carbon from the first day STIGA released it in early November. When I first saw the blade, I thought it looked really cool, and when I was told about the benefits of the new shape, I was intrigued. After using the blade for just a couple of training sessions, I felt it approved my game right away, and the adjustment time was basically zero, therefore I decided to officially change to the blade during my World Championships preparations. Now after using it for about a month, I already feel how the blade has helped me improve my game in terms of being able to make a higher percentage of high-quality shots, use the bigger sweet spot to my advantage when trying to receive the ball from difficult angles, and providing my game with more confidence. In my opinion this helped me to my first 2021 World Championships final /Truls Möregårdh
TABLE TENNIS BLADE HANDLES
Everyone holds his racket in a different way:
This is not about shakehand or penhold grip but about the different way you can hold the bat. Both grips have numerous varieties which influence the feeling of the ball and have advantages and disadvantages depending on the strokes you play.
WRITE A REVIEW OF THIS PRODUCT HERE:
STIGA TABLE TENNIS
STIGA is a global company with partners in over 100 countries and has been a world leader in the sport of table tennis for over 70 years.
STIGA works with the finest raw materials, maintaining the highest standard of quality, and continuously is investing in research and development of new blades and new manufacturing technologies. When you buy Stiga you can be assured you are buying quality.