Table Tennis Blade: Stiga Cybershape Wood
- Cybershape Wood is made up of 5 carefully selected wooden layers that are developed to work in symbiosis with several different rubbers to be able to fit the majority of playing styles. Cybershape Wood, combined with softer and slower rubbers, is a perfect introductory blade for when you start your career, while also being suitable for more experienced players who prefer a lot of control and feel with every stroke.
If you prefer power in your strokes, we recommend that you combine the blade with harder rubbers. With Cybershape Wood, even players who are looking for more speed when playing can generate the power needed in combination with harder and thicker rubber.• An offensive table tennis blade with a revolutionary, patent pending
and design-protected shape that provides an optimised hitting area.
• The symbiosis of exclusive materials, the unique Cybershape design,
result in a flexible blade that fits several different play styles.
• Developed together with STIGA professional players to work optimally
with a wide range of STIGA’s table tennis rubbers.
• According to measurements from tests carried out in collaboration
with KTH, Cybershape has a larger sweet spot placed higher up on the
blade than a standard shape which gives more power in your strokes
without losing control of the ball.
• Handles are made of top-quality wood and have a surface roughness
that ensures an optimal gripping surface without the handle feeling
• Factory-lacquered surface and a weight of: 80+-5 grams.
TABLE TENNIS BLADE HANDLES
Everyone holds his racket in a different way:
This is not about shakehand or penhold grip but about the different way you can hold the bat. Both grips have numerous varieties which influence the feeling of the ball and have advantages and disadvantages depending on the strokes you play.
STIGA TABLE TENNIS
STIGA is a global company with partners in over 100 countries and has been a world leader in the sport of table tennis for over 70 years.
STIGA works with the finest raw materials, maintaining the highest standard of quality, and continuously is investing in research and development of new blades and new manufacturing technologies. When you buy Stiga you can be assured you are buying quality.