Inspira Hybrid Carbon – A new sensation selected by Yuan Licen
- Well-balanced, offensive blade for unsurpassed feel and speed – and the preferred choice of top Chinese player Yuan Licen.
- A hybrid of lightweight, high-strength carbon fibre and vibration-reducing fibre creates superior feel, power, and flexibility.
- Perfect for those seeking to pressure opponents with power-packed shots.
- Handle with surface structure for maximal grip.
- Factory-lacquered surface.
- Timeless STIGA design with a lens in stainless steel.
- Developed in cooperation with top-ranked Swedish and Chinese players.
- Weight: 90 +/-5 g. The product is specified for this weight and is not weighed separately for individual orders.
Inspira Hybrid Carbon – a well-balanced blade for offensive players! The specially treated fibres in the Inspira Hybrid Carbon blade create a completely new experience and feel on impact with the ball. Hybrid Carbon consists of two fibre materials and their synergy builds higher bounce while maintaining flexibility. The hybrid material is located directly beneath the outer layer of Koto veneer, offering excellent control while also providing significant power in your attacks. In contrast with traditional table-tennis blades, this specially treated material also creates a cleaner ball impact.
This fusion of the outer layer and core increases the duration of contact between the ball and the rubber (dwell time) and gives you added control and feel during critical moments of play and tough duels. The second layer creates a well-balanced yet offensive blade that offers a higher ball trajectory. In other words, this is a powerful blade that’s easy to control, tailormade for players who want to put the pressure on opponents with plenty of powerful backhand and forehand shots.
Advantages of carbon fibre & VR+:
- High speed without sacrificing flexibility
- Larger sweet spot – more control
- Vibration-reducing characteristics – clean ball impact
- High pitch – clear impact sound
Thanks to the synergy of the two fibre materials, the blade has a larger sweet spot and offers you more control and feel. This blade is particularly suitable for offensive players with a fast playing style but who also want good control. The vibration-reducing qualities of the Hybrid Carbon decrease vibration travelling from the grip into the hand, which creates a cleaner ball impact and improves the player’s sense of ball speed and spin.
Inspira Hybrid Carbon is a 5+2-ply blade with five layers of wood. The fusion of the outer veneer and core increases the duration of contact between the ball and the rubber (dwell time) and gives you added control and feel during critical moments of play and challenging duels. The handle is made from wood of the highest quality and has a surface structure for excellent grip.
Everyone holds his racket in a different way:
This is not about shakehand or penhold grip but about the different way you can hold the bat. Both grips have numerous varieties which influence the feeling of the ball and have advantages and disadvantages depending on the strokes you play.
WRITE A REVIEW OF THIS PRODUCT HERE:
STIGA TABLE TENNIS
STIGA is a global company with partners in over 100 countries and has been a world leader in the sport of table tennis for over 70 years.
STIGA works with the finest raw materials, maintaining the highest standard of quality, and continuously is investing in research and development of new blades and new manufacturing technologies. When you buy Stiga you can be assured you are buying quality.