Table Tennis Rubber: Donic Acuda Blue P2
P2 (45° medium soft)
– New pimple geometry
– Excellent ball return
– Medium soft, all-round attacking version, the gold standard version of an all-round rubber
For offensive and power all-round players
A pleasure to play with, a rubber to be at ease with.
– The latest in sponge technology. This blue sponge with medium sized pores is softer than previous sponges, despite having a higher degree of hardness.
– A new pimple geometry: Thin long pimples with extra space between individual pimples.
– The latest generation in top surface rubber: grippy, as with Bluefire M1 Turbo and JP 01 Turbo but with slightly flatter ball arc
– Ball return is excellent: Maximum control, a satisfying sound and so easy to play with.
– Fine touch ? suitable for every playing standard (depending on sponge thickness and degree of hardness).
|Tackiness||3.3 Slightly tacky|
|Sponge Hardness||4.4 Medium|