It says it all Stiga Carbonado 45 Blade is the choice for both world number one and number two women.
The new Carbonado 45 and Carbonado 90 blades are constructed with thinner TeXtreme® 64 gram per m2² carbon fiber, providing exceptional control and wood feel. These two new additions to the Carbonado family are built with the same expert processes and quality materials as the original Carbonado 145 and 190, with one difference – the Carbonado 45 and 90.= contain 64 gram per m2 carbon fiber while the original Carbonado 145 and 190 contain 100 gram per m2 carbon fiber. Choose Carbonado 45 and 90 for top quality, expert craftsmanship, and outstanding performance, along with increased control and wood feel!
– Carbonado 45 is constructed with Carbon layers in a 45 degree angle
– 45 degree angle provides torsional bendability which gives the blade
more flexibility and increased stiffness
– The high trajectory makes it a perfect choice for the offensive player who looks for good speed and stability combined with excellent control
– Wide personalized sweet spot
– 64 gram Carbon fibre per m2
ART. NO. 1062-XX
#madeinsweden #stigatabletennis #stiga #tabletennis #thorntonstabletennis #carbonado45